For approximately five years A.P.O.C. has helped many individuals from mental health, recovery, and emancipated youth re-enter society.
We work with our clients to help identify desired audiences gather relevant content and determine effective formats in order to present an accurate portrayal of our company's commitments.
We identify volunteers from the community to serve as mentors and to make presentations to the residents on such topics as etiquette, job acquirement, nutrition, and exercise.
• Safe and Supportive Environment
• Short and Long-Term Housing
• Supportive Services to Provide Lifestyle Change
• Network of Community Partners
• Free Confidential Assessments
• Coordination with Mental Health Services
• Referrals to Community Services
• Workshops/Life Skills
• Introduction to 12-Step Groups
• Weekly House Support Meetings
Every four months, a group event is planned, such as a spring picnic, a fall concert, or a winter Christmas event. In these cases, the event is hosted and underwritten by a local business or organization.